Digital Thermometer Non-Contact
Recommended use: Entire locations, such as airports, can also be provided to medical personnel for use in clinics.
The Texas Medical Center Supply Infrared Non-Contact Digital Forehead Thermometer is designed to measure the temperature of the human body.
Very simple and comfortable to use.
Accurate temperature measurement within 1 second, no laser point, avoid potential eye damage, no need to touch human skin, avoid cross-infection for home users, hotels, libraries, large companies and institutions, can also be used in hospitals , schools, customs.
The normal average body temperature of the human body is between 36 ~ 37 ℃. If it exceeds 37.1 ℃, it means fever, 37.3 ~ 38 ℃ is low fever, and 38.1 ~ 40 ℃ is high fever. 40 ℃ or more is life threatening.
- Fast response (0.5 seconds).
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall.
- Accurate to 0.2°C with 0.1°C resolution.
- Complete with 2x AAA batteries.
- Storage environment: -25 to 55°C, humidity: ≤ 90%.
- Work temperature Range: 16.0 to 35°C, humidity: ≤ 90%.
- Large backlit LCD display. Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit.
- Optimum measurement distance of 1.9” to 5.9” (5 to 15cm).
- Eliminates need for replacement supplies, reduces potential spread of diseases from using contact devices.
If you required more than 10,000 units please contact us to get a better price email@example.com
Due to pandemic issues, our handling times for this product may take 2 to 5 business days.